180mm Turbo Segment Diamond Cup Wheel
|FOB Price:||US $18-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $18-30/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Common Packing or Customized Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 180mm
- Kind: Diamond Wheel
- Usage: Abrasive and Carving
- Trademark: OEM and ODM
- Origin: Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Welding
- Grinding Material: Concrete or Asphalt
- Specification: Europe standard EN 13236: 2001
1. Soft Bond Grinding disc
2. Fine, Medium, and Course bonds available.Grinding Disc
3. High speed continuous use.Grinding Disc
4. Use wet or dry.Grinding Disc
WANBANG's cup wheels are designed for profiling edges, smoothing out inside sinkhole cuts, smoothing out rough surfaces and preparation of material for lamination and heavy stock removal.
They are the premium choice for any grinding, shaping or beveling work of concrete, granite and other stones.
They are designed with special swirl turbo segments which act as a turbofan for quick cooling of the working cup wheels. This will help prevent high temperature that will lead to short life and less aggressiveness of cup wheels.
Extended performance diamond matrix provides aggressive material removal.
Large grinding segments with heat treated steel bodies which provides increases durability and wheel life.
Light weight and high performance at an economical cost.
Ideal for stone edge preparation and shaping.
Smooth and precise grinding.